News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Shopper Fields Drop Down Only Saves 1 Field

Started by T.A. Garrison, LLC, February 23, 2023, 23:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T.A. Garrison, LLC

I've attempted to create a new Shopper Field with: Drop Down (Single Select); Drop Down (Multi Select); Check Box (Single Select); Check Box (Multiple Select); but none of them work.
When I hit Save, all fields I have added are removed except the last one I created.

No matter how I tried, every time I "Add a Value" more than 1, the field is created but it cannot be saved.
I've use very simple text to test - yes and no in both the Value and Title fields. I complete all the other necessary fields, but when I "Save" everything but the last field I entered is deleted.

Any thoughts?
VM 4.0.12 10777
Joomla 4.2.8
T.A. Garrison, LLC
3150 Orleans St. # 28261
Bellingham, WA 98228

Sandruk1

Hello, a similar problem when creating a new Shopper Field with: Drop Down (Single Select); Drop Down (Multi Select); Check Box (Single Select); Check Box (Multiple Select).
Joomla 3.10.11
Virtuemart.4.0.12.10777
Php 8.1

flippertricks

I have the same problem but haven't received any replies to my posts..

Virtuemart 4.2.2
Joomla 3.10.12
PHP 8.0.29

Has anyone found a solution to this? It's quite a problem!

flippertricks

UPDATE: I contacted VM support who worked on a fix for me and it now works (thank you VM!) - I'm guessing the update will be publicly available soon