News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Arrows to adjacent products incorrect

Started by bestcons, January 27, 2023, 10:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bestcons

In VM 4.07 and 4.08 I noticed that in the detailed image of a product the arrows on top do not point to the adjacent products, but to the lowest numbered images (see attachment Medlerschool-F562010 vm 4.08.10748.jpg where the arrows point to F562001 and F562002. Returning to VM 4.02 solves the problem (see attachment Medlerschool-F562010 vm 4.02.10661.jpg where the arrows point to F562009 and F562011 as should be.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

bestcons

I just did, but no solution. Neither for my earlier mentioned problem related to: Raise a question.
Fortunately VM 4.02 is still the golden standard, so I have a fallback which I use once more.
I wonder why the comparison between VM 4.02 on one hand and the newer releases on the other hand not is pinpointing to the root cause and hence to the adequate solution.

Milbo

I am sure you should use the vm4.0.12, but just the function "getNeighbours" in the product model should be vm4.0.2 But the getNeighbor there  is also not perfect, has other troubles
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member