News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

I need DHL shiping plugin and integration for VM

Started by kostianev, January 25, 2023, 12:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kostianev

Hello,

do you know to have DHL integration and automation for generating labels and shipping through VirtueMart?

Bronco1987

Quote from: kostianev on January 25, 2023, 12:35:11 PM
Hello,

do you know to have DHL integration and automation for generating labels and shipping through VirtueMart? Because when I look here I could see that they are using it, but I am not sure if everybody has access to it or they are rolling it out slowly.

hello,
I am also looking for DHL integration, seems like it doesn't exist yet.

loppan

I've used DHL Freight and DHL Express together with Virtuemart through Unifaun which later became nShift, but I don't know in which countries they operate (I'm based in Sweden). I eventually quit nShift though because they became too expensive in regards to my order volumes. I used an integration made by Joomlapro.com which they don't offer on their site anymore but it worked great the last time I used it, and it was like $60.

I know Baselinker has a working integration with Virtuemart and in turn they integrate with DHL and others - maybe they can be an option? www.baselinker.com.

I also know that webkul had at least one DHL shipping plugin that I actually bought but never got to work, but they seem to have stop developing for Joomla altogether (no big deal as I found all their extensions to be quite weird not following any standards and broke other things etc ;)).