Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Admin product edit Bugs VirtueMart 4.0.12 10777

Started by Studio 42, January 24, 2023, 15:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Studio 42

It's not possible anymore to select an image to add it in the product
(see image 1 product-image-bug.png)

Only 1st saved category is displayed (see image 2 product-cat.png) but this product have 3 categories set before Virtuemart update and is displayed in the product list (see image 3 product-list-cat.png)

Studio 42

Milbo

Images or categories? Both works for me with the new template. I did not test the old now, but imho I tested that some weeks before.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

hazael

I confirm. This doesn't work in the old template. But the new vmadmin is no problem.

In the new template, the images overlap, but this can be fixed in the CSS code:
/administrator/templates/vmadmin/html/com_virtuemart/assets/css/default-white-blue.css

This line should be removed
.ui-autocomplete .vmuikit-js-media-card, .ui-autocomplete .vmuikit-js-cf-card {
    height: 200px;
    overflow: hidden;
}

I've also noticed that if I select an old template in the VM configuration and then select a new template after saving, some previous settings disappear.
Example: In the configuration tab "prices": "Show expert pricing options" -> It turns off every time and need to be restored.

Studio 42

Note that the bug is only in this release and worked before update

Studio 42

Tested the new template and the selected multiple categories selected is not solved but the image problem Yes

audiorock

Hi,

in my version this is the bug that I see:

when I apply the "Apply generic rules" item in the detail of the single product, I can no longer remove this rule.

I'm forced to set the old admin template to revise the drop down menu. (see attached image)

my versione is:
VM 4.0.12 10777 + J4.2.8 + php 8.0.3

Can you help me?

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

audiorock