Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Shipment Logo / shipment media

Started by Marion, November 16, 2022, 12:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marion

Hi

Joomla 4.2.5, VM 4.0.7, new admin template

• I don't understand the Logo-field in shipment method configuration. I'd expect that I could set an image. When the field is not focussed, it's instructing me "Select some options". When I click into the field, it is not an option field but a text field. When I'm typing an existing URL into it (e.g. "product/image.jpg"), it says "No results match product/image.jpg".

• Another issue (related to this?): When I'm uploading media files in VM, I can only choose between folder/type "Product", "Category", "Manufacturer" and "Vendor". In the folder "images/virtuemart/" I have more folders which I can't choose for the media file but would like to: "forSale", "payment", "shipment" and "typeless".

Do I get something wrong or are those issues to be fixed in the future?

pinochico

????

Shipment / payment logos every time was in folder assets, isn't now?
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Marion

Do you mean the following folder?
components/com_virtuemart/assets/images

I tried to copy my shipment logo files there, and enter them into the logo field, but I still get the message "No results match...". With absolute path, relative path, only file name - no success.

I supposed that the logo field should provide a way to add an individual image file to my shipment method. Am I completely mistaken?

Jörgen

AFAIK you should use the subfolder virtuemart/shipment. I use ftp program to upload, never bothered to use the media manager for shipment and payment.

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

jenkinhill

Yes, image file should be in images/virtuemart/shipment

The selector for shipment logo works OK for me with VM4.0.7 10744 on J3.10.11
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Marion

Thank you Jörgen and jenkinhill - that did the job! As soon as the files are in the shipment folder, I can select them in the logo field.