News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

error when editing payment methods for VirtueMart 4

Started by jamesl-kemet, November 10, 2022, 14:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesl-kemet

Hi, I'm currently working on migrating our website to joomla 4 and the latest virtuemart (VirtueMart 4.0.4 10688). While checking everything, I clicked on the Payment Methods section, then one of the payments (PayPal) I had set up previously before migrating, but after 30 seconds I get the below error (also attached). I ran the 'Update Sites' rebuild for the paypal payments option and also installed the Virtuemart installation again in case anything was missing. I have tried creating a new payment method, but when I click 'save' to set up the configuration within the payment method, I get the same error below again.

Also noticed that the payment methods were missing from the front-end cart when checking out.

FatalError
in /home/kemetco/public_html/mm4/libraries/src/Form/Form.php (line 1394)
            }
            // Iterate through the nested groups to find any matching form field groups.
            for ($i = 1, $n = \count($group); $i < $n; $i++) {
                // Initialise some loop variables.
                $validNames = \array_slice($group, 0, $i + 1);
                $current = $tmp;
                $tmp = [];
                // Check to make sure that there are no parent groups for each element.
                foreach ($current as $element) {

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

StefanSTS

Try the latest VM version here:
https://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/files

That was probably the issue from Joomla 4.1.5 to 4.2.

Stefan
--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.

jamesl-kemet

Marion

I've been having exactly the same issue for days now with shipment methods, with Joomla 4.2.3, 4.2.4 and 4.2.5.

Thanks to StefanSTS this is solved now too.  ;D

StefanSTS

Quote from: Marion on November 11, 2022, 15:48:53 PM
Thanks to StefanSTS this is solved now too.  ;D

All the honor goes to Milbo for fixing it so quickly and the one who reported it first in Dev chat. I am merely a messenger in this case. ;-)

Stefan
--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.