News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

The current pagination may cause a conflict

Started by hazael, November 08, 2022, 10:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hazael

Of course, every tip is valuable. In my free time, I will correct these mistakes. The worst thing is that I have to do everything myself. Constantly something new comes up or something that was so great now is useless.
A perfect example is AMP. The AMP technology is on its way out and most users are progressively phasing it out, while Google itself no longer requires it for SERP ;-)
I have the impression that these testing tools do not always tell the truth. Out of 10 tests of the same source, I had a result that was different each time in the range of 80-95 on a scale from zero to 100.
Speed testing based on the old 3G network also seems pointless. Why don't they test 2G? Fast LTE is even in the forest. 5G is already working in the city..

I have the impression that we create websites more for tools than for people  ;)

pinochico

QuoteSpeed testing based on the old 3G network also seems pointless.

You can ask google self

QuoteI have the impression that we create websites more for tools than for people

Yes, since google has been ranking search results according to its tools, websites are adapting to the tools and not the people
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

hazael

Quote from: pinochico on November 13, 2022, 03:38:05 AM
Yes, since google has been ranking search results according to its tools, websites are adapting to the tools and not the people
These tools only improve the quality of the website. Even if you have a website performance of 100%, it does not mean that you will be number 1 in Google rankings.
The funniest thing is that if I remove javascript from google analytics, I have 99% efficiency. If I add this script at the very bottom of the body section with the "defer" or "async" attribute, it doesn't change anything - the performance drops by 10%. ;-)

For me, the most important indicators are: PR, DA, TF, CF, AlexaRank and a lot of unique and valuable content on the site. Everything else has a marginal impact on your position in Google