News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Price in product rules (new template)

Started by hazael, November 03, 2022, 13:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hazael

In this new VM template, will the rules for prices directly in the product edition be completely abolished?
I miss the [Apply no rule] option there.

I have such a request or suggestion for Tax & Calculation Rule Details.
This is not a bug, but there is no very important rule in this whole system. There is no price range there for which the rule could be applied.
In the selected category, I can have product prices of 1000 euro as well as 10 euro.
If I set a discount of -100 Euro and my product costs 10 Euro, I will have negative prices. Even with a percentage discount, it's not always a good solution.

Virtuemart 4.0.7

jenkinhill

Turn on Show expert pricing options in Config/Pricing and you will see the old options, including apply no rule.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

hazael

Ok, thanks - now it works. I did not notice that such an option has been added.

All that remains is to solve the problem regarding the discount rules for prices included in the price range. This would be a very good feature for large stores, which is missing from this system.

For example, a rule:
if ((category A | category B) & (manufacturer X) & ((product_price > 800) & (product_price < 1000)))
{discount = -100} else...

razor7

Quote from: jenkinhill on November 03, 2022, 15:39:01 PM
Turn on Show expert pricing options in Config/Pricing and you will see the old options, including apply no rule.

Thanks, that did the trick!
MGS Creativa - VirtueMart Payment Plugin Experts
http://www.mgscreativa.com

Take a look at our downloads section for VirtueMart payment plugins and mouch more!
http://www.mgscreativa.com/en/online-store