News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Joomla 4 is stable with Virtuemart 4 ?

Started by tuaneric, October 28, 2022, 16:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssnobben

Is VirtueMart also working with php 8.2 ?
Success in the long run Its not about the code its about the people and community that's make it!
Its not what you say its what you do that matters!

Darb - aka ssnobben

Jumbo!

Quote from: ssnobben on March 01, 2023, 15:53:09 PM
Is VirtueMart also working with php 8.2 ?

It is not recommended to use PHP 8.2 just now. Joomla 4.2 and VirtueMart 4 are not fully compatible with PHP 8.2. You will indeed find some fatal errors.

tuaneric

Hi

I just try to update the VirtueMart version 4.0.14

I have the error message:

Failed to extract file: index.php_option_com_virtuemart_view_plugin_name_istraxx_download_byhost

Do you have the same problem ?

THANKS
Joomla 3.10.11 & Virtuemart 4.2.4.10922 - PHP 8.2 , Template Hera version 3.11

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

tuaneric

Hi

Thank jenkinhill

I have a problem Problem displaying the photo of Delivery time, I added the photo but it does not display

Here is my website: https://www.laptopfix.fr/pieces-detachees/pi%C3%A8ces_pc_portable/connecteur/connecteur-ventilateur-macbook-pro-retina-2012-2017-detail

Thank

jenkinhill

The availability image shows when the "in stock" number is zero. It is there to indicate the length of delivery delay for out of stock items

Other images like yours could be shown using custom fields.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

tuaneric

Hi jenkinhill

The Virtuemart 3 version works display Delivery Time, I used to display the Warranty and Free Shipping.
This option removed on Virtuemart 4 ?

I managed to create personal field for image.

https://www.flexiblewebdesign.com/blog/virtuemart-image-type-custom-field-tutorial-with-screenshots/

THANKS

pinochico

Interesting :)

We use plugin labels, then we see new checkbox for product detail in admin - the Warranty, the Sale, the On Featured and Free Shipping we setup in plugin.
Hmmm...
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

tuaneric

Hi pinocchio

what is the plugin name do you use for free shipping and warranty ?

Thanks

tuaneric

Hi

My Joomla 3 and virtuemart 4 has a login page per module The 'mod_login' , we can connect the account with ID but not email.

I bought VP One Page Checkout plugin, I saw VP One Page Checkout plugin that allows login with email and ID.

Is it possible to create a login module with email and ID with Joomla 3 without installing plugin ?

Thank you

pinochico

to tuaneric:

labels:
https://www.minijoomla.org/extensions/virtuemart-extensions/product-labels-for-virtuemart

> Is it possible to create a login module with email and ID with Joomla 3 without installing plugin ?

I think no, but we use besser als VP One Page Checkout - One Page Checkout from Rupostel and inside is plugin Authentication - Email OR Username, which change Login module from Joomla too.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

tuaneric

Hello pinochico

I will wait for the new Virtuemart version for Joomla 4 to buy a VP Advanced User plugin from https://www.virtueplanet.com/extensions/vp-advanced-user

THANKS

tuaneric

Hi
I came to test my site, I refunded an order, I received an email with the PDF file vmfacture_1508051453454.pdf. In PDF file there is an error displaying Com_virtuemart_Credit_note (see photo).

How can I fix this problem.

THANKS

jenkinhill

You are missing an entry for COM_VIRTUEMART_CREDIT_NOTE in your VM language files.
You can use a language override to add the constant and its translation.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

tuaneric

Hi

Add the line COM_VIRTUEMART_CREDIT_NOTE="Credit note" in administrator\components\com_virtuemart\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_virtuemart.ini

Thank jenkinhill