New Admin Template missing field to select Taxes & Calculation Rules

Started by Darko F., October 12, 2022, 07:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darko F.

New Admin Template missing field Taxes & Calculation Rules  on product level at price section.
Even you can still apply generic rules lets say with some category,
We need a option also to select specific Taxes & Calculation Rules for some prices.
There in no problem if you fall. Problem is if you don't get up

pinochico

make on setting in VM config for show calculation on product detail in administration.
Default is OFF
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

jenkinhill

The setting "Show expert pricing options" is on the Config Pricing tab.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Darko F.

Thank you
jenkinhill and pinochico

Show expert pricing options in config, did the trick,

but I must admit I will never connect this option with to show select Taxes & Calculation Rules I'm happy is working.

Milbo

The reason is, that you should not use it, actually. It is an old legacy of VM1. The normal setting works with the calculation or pricing rules. With this system you can get flexible taxing and discounts. And much more important. It is really many times less work.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Darko F.

I using these setting for specifically case,

So I have first price variant some normal basic price.

Then second price variant if you buy more than 10 pices of the same product I set this field rule from apply generic rules  - > to let say  - 5% discount.

And before somebody  ask,

The reason why I just don't set basic price 15% lover for second price variant is, that some of the product you can buy only in set of 10 pices
and If I will not use field Taxes & Calculation Rules then on the list of product in category front end,

the price for this single one product will shown 15% lower as is supposed to be.

(I made override to my category listing so could be there also problem how my prices shown in category)

So conclusion is that
This is wonderful feature, don't you dare to delete it please :))