News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

AJAX price update from XML interface

Started by beltoforion, August 19, 2022, 00:37:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beltoforion

Hi, i have a supplier that has a XML interface in which when inputing the link it GETS all data from the product requested in the link. I would like to update the PRICE and STOCK of product when clicking the add to cart button, how can this be done?

Also when opening the view details of product I would like the price to be updated and stock as well

the XML link has a parameter in which you can input the SKU number (which was previously imported as a masterlist from the same supplier).

wanting to learn to create good templates

pinochico

Quotehow can this be done?

Custom programming for money - ask in the right section of the forum.

If you just need updates several times a day, it is possible to use the application

Product import from XML:

https://www.minijoomla.org/extensions/virtuemart-extensions/import-produktu-pro-virtuemart
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products