News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

multilangual invoice

Started by jarlu, August 03, 2022, 07:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarlu

Hello,
I am using multilangual eshop, but I have issue with an invoices. Head of all invoices are in default language (body language is correct). In shop setting I have set speciffic head for all languages. Issue is only during creating invoice, if I want only print order details, head is correct. In forum I found same problem but without a sollution.

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=142222.0

Thank you

hazael

It is very possible that you have English permanently entered in your template.
I used to have a similar problem, but I don't remember the exact details. Invoices are generated independently in HTML and PDF - You need to change both sources

Which part of the invoice do you want to change? Submit a screenshot

pinochico

I think invoice is generated from BE but as FE view.

Sometimes FE language (order) is different as BE language (a lot of admin's working on other language then FE - on own shops admins working in CZ language, but shops are in others).
Then there is conflict between language and invoices are in wrong language.

But is very easy load order language from DB to PHP and setup in view for print to PDF.

Yes, some people check this as bug, some as not prepared VM to multilanguage
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

jarlu

Hello, I need to have correct language for invoice. I need to change invoice header. The invoice must be created in the customer's language. Now the invoice has the main body in the customer's language, but the invoice header is in the store's default language.