News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

virtuemart 4.06 products images issues in admin

Started by stevetp, August 01, 2022, 18:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevetp

HI we have just found the following bugs in VirtueMart 4.0.6 10690

1. on reordering product images, images were not sorter properly with the right product

2. On rearranging, image drag and drop ordering stop working

3. Also, when we try navigate from one page to another using previous next buttons. All images appears.

those images are saved in our media lib

4 jquery error is seen in VM

GJC Web Design

there is NO SUCH VERSION as VM 4.15 ...  no one knows what you are talking about ..

It is absolutely pointless reporting bugs if you don't also report the correct version!
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

stevetp

Yes sorry I stand corrected  was thinking of joomla version 

pinochico

4.0.6 version is still beta for me, but you can find and send next and next and next bugs still, go on, find them, thanks :)

I think a lots of issues are fixed in new versions (4.0.7 DEV, 4.0.8 DEV) - you have to WAIT for new version in download section.

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Rune Rasmussen

Quote from: pinochico on August 02, 2022, 03:42:50 AM
4.0.6 version is still beta for me

Good for you Pinocchio, but as you might be aware of VM 4 have been announced released in newsletters from VirtueMart, and in the news section at the site, also it displays as an update in Joomla. Likewise has VM 4.0.4 and 4.0.6. Non without any strong warnings about them being unmature, and normally people expects betas to be marked as so. So is it a surprise to you or anyone else that people try to install it, or to update? And is it actually a problem for you that people install it, and reports bugs so it can be improved? I would kindly suggest you just stop posting if you doesn't have anything helpful to post.
Rune Rasmussen - https://www.syntaxerror.no/

Norwegian Translation Team

pinochico

To Rune:

Yes I agree and I understand your arguments,
you can kindly recommend it to me, that's great news.

But it is unfortunately in the style
Everyone is jumping out of the window from the 20th floor of the building, so I'll jump too and then complain about those who approved and recommended it.

Just like no one stops others from installing 4.0.4 and 4.0.6 on J4 and then constantly posting that something doesn't work.

If someone sees on the forum how many problems these versions have and still goes and installs them and makes more and more posts, that's their struggle, but they can't be surprised when they get the information that these versions are not 100% yet.

Or do you think your kindness to my person will change this fact and the bugs will go away? :)

It's all about point of view.
I never install the latest version just because it exists, but when it is verified.
If I point it out, I get a favour from you - I don't mind, I will continue to use the vetted version and wait for the J4 version.

In the meantime, it would be more appropriate to direct bug reports to the developer bugs section.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products