Started by rednaxela, July 26, 2022, 15:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rednaxela

Joomla 3.10.10
VM 4.0.6 10690
VMUIKIT + Yootheme

"Status to create invoice" is set to "Confirmed"
"Orderstatus to use for attachment" is set to "None"

Invoices are still attached to the confirmation email sent to the buyers.

Is this a bug in VM4 or am I misunderstanding the config?

I want the system to automatically generate the invoice but not send it to the buyer.

Best, Alexander

Jörgen

Remove none, try to leave empty, none is unpredictable.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

rednaxela

Thanks, Jörgen. If I remove "none" from "Orderstatus to use for attachment" it gets automatically populated with other values. Even if I set it only to "Refunded" it still gets sent with the confirmation mail. Any other ideas?

p.barg

Hi,

you have to set the "Status to create invoice" to none. Then no invoice will be attached to the confirmation e-mails.
As far as I know the "Orderstatus to use for attachment" is not meant for the invoices, but for a different attachement.

Petra

rednaxela

Hi Petra

Thanks for your reply. When I set "Status to create invoice" to none the invoice will not be attached but also not created at all. I would like to have the invoice generated but not sent.

Best Alexander

p.barg

Hi Alexander,

I don't think that this will be (easily) possible. Our customers who don't want invoices to be sent automatically
hit the corresonding button in order to create the invoices.

Best regards,

Petra

jenkinhill

@rednaxela invoices can be created in the backend by hitting the invoice print view icon in the order list.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum