News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Important: Error with Virtuemart SEO

Started by chupi, July 21, 2022, 11:57:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chupi

I am doing a migration of a site with Joomla 3.10.10 and Virtuemart to Joomla 4.

For this I use a test web page so as not to break the site in production, once the migration to Joomla 4 has been done (in which everything from Virtuemart has been correctly preserved: categories, products, etc) with the Virtuemart SEO activated not work the links to the categories, or the shopping cart, or anything related to Virtuemart. Yes working correctly Joomla links such as contact or articles.

I have read in the forum some kind of solution that I have been trying for the last week without any result.

Since I know that this is a known bug, I would appreciate it if someone from the Virtuemart development team could advise me on how to fix this big problem.

Thank you

pinochico

QuoteI am doing a migration of a site with Joomla 3.10.10 and Virtuemart to Joomla 4.

Premature, then you would not have errors

QuoteI would appreciate it if someone from the Virtuemart development team could advise me on how to fix this big problem.

Wait for the version that will have the correct router version, no one can advise you now
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

chupi

Thanks for your answer. Is the approximate date of the release of the correct version of the router known? Thank you,