News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

My account page dont save .

Started by roman5527, July 23, 2022, 15:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roman5527

Hi, i have my account page : https://prnt.sc/V7jMbhbuDFXD /sorry only in slovak language/

but when i change example adress , i see error /down right corner/:
QuoteThe save failed with the following error: The specified email address is already in use. Please enter a different email address.

Why? When I'm logged in?

thanks

---------------
Joomla 4.1.5
VirtueMart 4.0.7 10693

pinochico

Because you are not using the default settings for registration and login.

You can't register to your eshop:
https://staging2.hoodhero.store/prihlasenie/user/edit

First fix the settings in the administration (VM, OPC) and then you can proceed.

Moreover, when you ask questions,
it would be helpful to provide the URL and where the V8m error is happening.
That way those who want to help you could simulate the error and find out.

If it just shouts te - it doesn't go, why? Then you are directly discouraging others to look at your problem (paid job) with gusto.

As a result you will get lots of advice that doesn't solve the problem just guesses what it might be.

So again:
- fix the registration functionality first
- then if that doesn't work, give a better assignment

And you forgot to add that you're not just using a VM, you're using OPC, and in some cases that setup completely overwrites the entire registration and login functionality - probably to make it as difficult as possible for those of us who want advice, right? :)
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Mike J

Hello roman5527,

Where did you find VirtueMart 4.0.7 10693 ? The latest I can see is com_virtuemart.4.0.6.10690.zip unless I'm looking in the wrong place??

M
VirtueMart 4.0.2 10661
Joomla! ‎3.10.11
PHP 7.4.30
mysql 5.7.39

pinochico

This version is from VM DEV team chat - before fixed next errors and move to official version.

I think is not yet for production use.
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Mike J

OK, sounds good. Must be getting close. Thanks.
VirtueMart 4.0.2 10661
Joomla! ‎3.10.11
PHP 7.4.30
mysql 5.7.39

roman5527

Quote from: pinochico on July 23, 2022, 15:59:50 PM
Because you are not using the default settings for registration and login.

You can't register to your eshop:
https://staging2.hoodhero.store/prihlasenie/user/edit

First fix the settings in the administration (VM, OPC) and then you can proceed.

Moreover, when you ask questions,
it would be helpful to provide the URL and where the V8m error is happening.
That way those who want to help you could simulate the error and find out.

If it just shouts te - it doesn't go, why? Then you are directly discouraging others to look at your problem (paid job) with gusto.

As a result you will get lots of advice that doesn't solve the problem just guesses what it might be.

So again:
- fix the registration functionality first
- then if that doesn't work, give a better assignment

And you forgot to add that you're not just using a VM, you're using OPC, and in some cases that setup completely overwrites the entire registration and login functionality - probably to make it as difficult as possible for those of us who want advice, right? :)

Hi, pinochico.
thanks but what do you mean by that
QuoteBecause you are not using the default settings for registration and login.
I using vm , opc on many pages but this is forst based on J4 nad VM 4 .

i need login page with only login form and after correct login redirect to VM account page .

do you have any idea how to achieve this?

Thnaks

pinochico

I thought it was unclear whether you were using the override from OPC for registration and login - I wanted to clarify that.

I will test VM4 next month, then I can provide experience