[VM4.04] vmError: updateStatusForOneOrder unknown virtuemart_order_id

Started by Roderic, July 05, 2022, 19:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roderic

After updating to the latest version in combination with J3.10, order status cannot be changed any more. Neither manually or by payment plugins.

The error is:
vmError: updateStatusForOneOrder unknown virtuemart_order_id
vmError() called at [/xxx/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/orders.php:1151]

update:

It doesn't seem to be a problem with every payment plugin. Does every payment plugin have to be changed?

radosc

Hello Roderic
You are not alone.
I have the same issue in ver. 4.0.4, joomla 3.10.10, PHP 7.4.26;    5.5.5-10.1.28-MariaDB
When unlogged customer put the order then I can't change the order status. It also is not able to change by payment plugin.
I get error: updateStatusForOneOrder unknown virtuemart_order_id.
When customer  who put order is logged then there is no problem with changing his order status.
I came back to version VM 4.0.2 and I have no troubles.

Radek

radosc

I have just received info that VM developers were notified. The problem is known and was reported 1 week ago, so we have to wait for the update.

Roderic

Hello Radek,

Thanks for your input! I did see that one or two orders did come through and was already wondering why. Checking that order, that customer was logged in.

I also reverted back to 4.0.2 in the meantime.

Cheers

Milbo

Quote from: radosc on July 06, 2022, 15:36:07 PM
I have just received info that VM developers were notified. The problem is known and was reported 1 week ago, so we have to wait for the update.
No, not a week ago, ... today :-)

model orders in /administrator/components/virtuemart/models/orders.php

line 1150, change created_by to created_on

if(empty($data->created_by)){

to

if(empty($data->created_on)){
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Roderic

Quote from: Milbo on July 06, 2022, 16:52:56 PM
Quote from: radosc on July 06, 2022, 15:36:07 PM
No, not a week ago, ... today :-)

model orders in /administrator/components/virtuemart/models/orders.php

line 1150, change created_by to created_on

if(empty($data->created_by)){

to

if(empty($data->created_on)){

Can confirm that this fixes it.