News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Can't configure Amazon Pay

Started by joozen, June 16, 2022, 20:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joozen

Hello.
Trying to integrate Amazon Pay. Followed instructions in documentation (looking actually outdated) but anyway, getting error. Contacted Amazon support and received response: "Upon checking i can advise that your integration settings do not appear to have had all relevant URLs added in order to ensure functionality" and provided link to LWA which I'm not authorized to access. I'm googled it and found out that I have to somehow add my site to whitelist. But I couldn't find such an option in Amazon Pay and (or) in plugin. Probably plugin not compatible with Amazon v2 API? 
Could someone advise what should I do with it.

Thank you
Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922
PHP: 8.1.26

joozen

For some reason Amazon plugin shows Sandbox even it set to Live mode. Added all links in Amazon but still error in both Sandbox and Live modes.
Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922

joozen

Was working with Amazon Pay support. Provided them all data and plugin configuration they didn't find anything wrong. They also checked my Amazon configuration. Nothing wrong as well. There is only one conclusion, Virtuemart Amazon plugin simply not working in current state. Simply as that.
Joomla! 4.3.4
VirtueMart 4.2.4 10922