News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VM3725:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: saveorder is not defined

Started by pivovary, June 08, 2022, 10:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pivovary

Hello,
in admistration products (?option=com_virtuemart&view=product) not function Ordering products, after click to Saveorder button, console return

VM3725:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: saveorder is not defined
    at <anonymous>:1:1
(anonymous) @ VM3725:1

VM: 4.0.2
Joomla!: 4.1.4
PHP: 8.1.5

pivovary

Hello,
in vmadmin.4.0.6 saveorder is working but dragable change position not working.

VM: 4.0.6
Joomla!: 4.1.5
PHP: 8.1.5

Mike J

Hello pivovary,

I'd say running VM: 4.0.6 & Joomla!: 4.1.5 is the problem... It appears that Joomla  4.1.5 is breaking VM shop functionality.

I understand that the VM team have a VM DEV version: VirtueMart 4.0.7 10693 which must be pretty close to being released.

I'd say wait for that and you should be good to go.

Mike
VirtueMart 4.0.2 10661
Joomla! ‎3.10.11
PHP 7.4.30
mysql 5.7.39

hazael

For now, I am not thinking about switching from J3 to J4 - Maybe when the J4.2.x version will be available.

Although Virtuemart has lost a lot of customers and technical support compared to WooCommerce, it is still ranked very high in the top 100 most popular ecomerce systems. :)
Virtuemart practically does not exist in Poland. The biggest problem, of course, is the lack of support for Polish payment systems and integration with other sales platforms. I like Virtuemart and I will stay with it for a long time, but unfortunately I have to deal with it myself a lot.

pinochico

Quoteis the lack of support for Polish payment systems and integration with other sales platforms

Oh men :)

9 years exist our Gopay plugin, which integrate Polish payment systems
2 years exist our plugin Inpost Paczkomaty and Inpost Pop for OPC Zasilkovna, which integrate Polish shipment systems

What do you mean?

I tryied push some info about this on Joomla PL site, but this site is not comfortable, maybe is not actually.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

hazael

virtuemart.pl and joomla.pl they died a natural death.

The largest Polish payment system, P24, stopped free providing support for Virtuemart last year
https://www.przelewy24.pl/en/download?#gotowe-wtyczki
I still have an old plugin running on Joomla3.

Some Polish plugins for Joomla 3 can be purchased here: ignisdev.com
Unfortunately, nothing directly for Joomla 4 - you have to redo old applications

Yes - I can install Molie or Stripe payment - to use Przelewy24 and other Polish payment systems. But.. Using brokers to service brokers is costly and, to say the least, weird. :)

Przelewy24 via Mollie: € 0.25 + 2.2% for successful transactions
Przelewy24 via Stripe: € 0.25 + 1.9% for successful transactions
Przelewy24: 1.9% for successful transactions

There are many banks, payment systems and shipping companies in Poland that support other popular stores free of charge. Virtuemart has become a niche that in many cases is not profitable to support :(

pinochico

https://www.gopay.com/pl/metody-platnosci.html

I see lot of payment systems and yoes we continue with development for VM4, but we need a time :)

We use on www.konopie-zdrowie.pl
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

hazael

There are various competing systems, but they also need the trust of customers who shop in the store. In Poland, the best known are PayU and Przelewy24. As in Sweden - where everyone uses only Klarna and Skrill - they do not trust others. For the seller, of course, the most important thing is the lowest commission price.

So that I do not get misunderstood - in general, I will deal with everything myself and I can handle it. It's not a problem for me.
I mean other users who do not have so much experience and skills, and therefore prefer to use other sales platforms. They prefer to use the banal Wordpress that has everything for free.

konopie-zdrowie.pl -  I know this system for "Paczkomaty". I used it once and threw it away. It is very unstable. It slows down the operation of the basket very much.
https://piekielko.com - See how "Paczkomaty" work on my page in the basket/cart :)

PS. In this forum we are talking off topic ;-)