Main Menu

SEO of site in Virtuemart

Started by suraty, June 01, 2022, 14:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suraty

I am a beginner. I want to consult.

Joomla version = 3
Virtuemart version = 3

What should I do to improve the SEO of the site? What approaches are the best and fast ways to achieve the SEO goal respectively?

I did some work like defining alt tags for images, and using Meta description and Meta keywords in Global Configuration,...
But the products are not shown in search of google yet!

Should I define Meta Information (Custom Page title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description, Meta Robots, Author) for each product?

Thank you for any instructions.

pinochico

QuoteBut the products are not shown in search of google yet!

You send to google or not?
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

suraty

Quote from: pinochico on June 01, 2022, 15:56:01 PM
QuoteBut the products are not shown in search of google yet!

You send to google or not?

How can I do it?

GJC Web Design

sorry but this forum is for VirtueMart..  basic SEO advice you can get anywhere on the web by Googling...
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

pinochico

QuoteHow can I do it?

one of more options is this:

by created sitemap (after created put inside robots.txt, create google search console account, add your shop and import your sitemaps)

and you need rich snippets for products.
You can use core sublayout or external plugin (https://www.minijoomla.org/extensions/virtuemart-extensions/rich-snippets-for-virtuemart) with breadcrumbs for website.

Other options you can find on google
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

richadam

Quote from: pinochico on June 02, 2022, 14:24:29 PM
QuoteHow can I do it?

one of more options is this:

by created sitemap (after created put inside robots.txt, create google search console account, add your shop and import your sitemaps)

and you need rich snippets for products.
You can use core sublayout or external plugin (https://www.minijoomla.org/extensions/virtuemart-extensions/rich-snippets-for-virtuemart) with breadcrumbs for website.

Other options you can find on google
This will only index his site products on google but to get then on first page he had to do or get some backlinks from social media or any other forums or he had to write some guest posts and etc. To rank it's site products easily on google first page.

pinochico

This will only index his site products on google but to get then on first page he had to do or get some backlinks from social media or any other forums or he had to write some guest posts and etc. To rank it's site products easily on google first page.
[/quote]

Is not question for this forum