News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

"refresh" cart data

Started by Kuubs, June 20, 2022, 10:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuubs

Hello,

I have a bug in my plugin. It's a shipment plugin and it gets it price via an external service. This shipment plugin is an iframe and it sets the shipment costs dynamically. Works great except for one thing. When I change the shipment it will set the cost to 0. Because this shipment plugin has an initial cost in virtuemart of 0, so that the plugin iframe sets the shipment accordingly. But when you switch between the two it only gets updated when you for example set another payment option. Probably when you switch these payment or shipment options some sort of javascript function gets called so that the prices get updated. What is this method?

pinochico

Send URL
I think you have to find ID or class element in all JS in eshop.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Kuubs

I managed to fix this, it was a One Page Rupostel method I needed to exectute at selecting the shipment option.

pinochico

If not fixed,

send your question right to Stano, not there :)
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products