News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Bug when custom plugin datas is an array

Started by Studio 42, February 20, 2022, 15:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Studio 42

VirtueMart 3.8.8 10472(and before) in components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php
THe line 943
$value = JComponentHelper::filterText($customData);
Remove all datas when you have an array of values
FOr eg :
customProductData[4074][228][115096][opt][0]: i6
customProductData[4074][228][115096][opt][1]: i0
customProductData[4074][228][115096][opt][2]: i0
customProductData[4074][228][115096][opt][3]: i1
Because only simple values are checked
($customProductData[$customfield->virtuemart_custom_id][$customfield->virtuemart_customfield_id]
in this case customProductData[4074][228][115096][opt} is an array and is empty on save in the session !

Solution :
Use a recursive function to retrieve all values

private function checkAllValues ($datas){
      foreach($datas as $i=>$customData){
         if(is_array($customData)) {
            $customData = $this->checkAllValues($customData);
         } else {
            $value = (string)preg_replace('#on[a-z](.+?)\)#si','',$value);//replace start of script onclick() onload()...
            $value = trim(str_replace('"', ' ', $value),"'") ;
            $datas[$i] = (string)preg_replace('#^\'#si','',$value);
         }
      }
      return $datas;
   }
Modify the code
               if(isset($customProductData[$customfield->virtuemart_custom_id][$customfield->virtuemart_customfield_id])){

if(is_array($customProductData[$customfield->virtuemart_custom_id][$customfield->virtuemart_customfield_id])){

foreach($customProductData[$customfield->virtuemart_custom_id][$customfield->virtuemart_customfield_id] as $i=>$customData){

//$value = vmFilter::hl( $customData,array('deny_attribute'=>'*'));
                        //to strong
                        /* $value = preg_replace('@<[\/\!]*?[^<>]*?>@si','',$value);//remove all html tags  */
                        //lets use instead
                        $value = (string)preg_replace('#on[a-z](.+?)\)#si','',$value);//replace start of script onclick() onload()...
                        $value = trim(str_replace('"', ' ', $value),"'") ;
                        $customProductData[$customfield->virtuemart_custom_id][$customfield->virtuemart_customfield_id][$i] = (string)preg_replace('#^\'#si','',$value);
                     }
                  }
                  if(!isset($customProductDataTmp[$customfield->virtuemart_custom_id])) $customProductDataTmp[$customfield->virtuemart_custom_id] = array();
                  $customProductDataTmp[$customfield->virtuemart_custom_id][$customfield->virtuemart_customfield_id] = $customProductData[$customfield->virtuemart_custom_id][$customfield->virtuemart_customfield_id];
               }

to
                  if(is_array($customProductData[$customfield->virtuemart_custom_id][$customfield->virtuemart_customfield_id])){
                     $customProductData[$customfield->virtuemart_custom_id][$customfield->virtuemart_customfield_id] = $this->checkAllValues($customProductData[$customfield->virtuemart_custom_id][$customfield->virtuemart_customfield_id]);
                  }
Attached file with modification

Milbo

Thank you for your work, Patrick. Do you think it is still valid for VM4? Please take a look, if you say yes, I am going to check your code. I worked on that the last year, so I wonder if it is still a problem.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Studio 42

Hi,
I do not know if it's solved today but the problem was in VirtueMart 3.8.8 10472
Sometime you need to create complex plugins and need to save it in 2 or 3 levels, so a recursive function should be used to be sure you never loose the datas.