I need to set up FIAT to CRYPTO payment plugin in my website

Started by kostianev, January 12, 2022, 19:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kostianev

Hello, I need to find and set tup payment plugin, which can accept FIAT to CRYPTO payment.
Can you help me?

FX2LTD

Hi,
I have the same need.
Credit card frauds on online purchases are becoming more and more frequent: people buy stuff and, as soon as it is being shipped to them, they contact the credit card issuer, in order to challenge the purchase, and get a refund.
So the seller remains without the item and the money. At present all the burden is shifted to the seller and insurance companies, but it is no fair.

I found a company named UTrust, which could help in that matter, and they have plugins for Magento and other e-commerce solutions.
They haven't made a Joomla plugin yet.
I contacted them in order to inform them about VirtueMart, they replied that they are interested, but they won't do it unless they get someone from VirtueMart to contact them.
They told me to contact VirtuMart support myself, but I don't see a quick way of doing this, and I am not even sure VirtuMart is interested in such a feature.
Which, in my opinion, should slowly become a must...

pinochico

If you have cca 1500 - 2000 Eur, than we can created payment plugin.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

FX2LTD

Hi,
If you want I can put you in contact with UTrust, they are the ones that would want to provide the plugin to Joomla/Virtuemart users,
I am just a potential final user

Kind Regards

pinochico

I don't see Joomla/VirtueMart integration, only API == custom developping
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

FX2LTD

You don't see anything because there is nothing yet.
I found out about that company, so I have contacted them in order to ask them if they were considering a Joomla/VM integration, in that case how to proceed (either Utrust contact VM, or the opposite). I was happy to work as a bridge.
They replied to me:
"To build the plug-in it's better if Virtuemart is interested in having a crypto payment gateway on their platform. Ultimately it's Utrust team who will build the plug-in.
If you could reach out to Joomla requesting us as your preferred crypto partner, that would be greatly appreciated."

So I don't really know what to do...

GJC Web Design

I guess the request needs to be orchestrated by Max Milbers (Milbo)
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

FX2LTD

Thank you for the info.... I will be looking for Milbo then... Hoping also that, somehow, he is going to read this ;-)

GJC Web Design

GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

kostianev

So, now what we can do to have this plugin happen and link VM with crypto2fiat payment gateway?