News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

categeory description only after refresh visible

Started by bg-pro, December 07, 2021, 16:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bg-pro

we have on our page a button "Produkte" this is a menu entry of type virtuemart category, category: root from virtuemart.
On this page shows 3 subcategories but this categories are also menu entrys (i dont create this structure). When i click on one subcategory, they will show more subcategories from this but without any headline or something else. If i push F5 it will load the headline and category description.

i'am have absolute no idea!
All settings in the menu entrys and categorys self stand on "global settings", the global settings says show_description=1 and so on.

I need help! Which settings do you need to get help? For example: https://gaswarnanlagen.com the red button "Produkte" on the top right.

Thanks!

Version: VirtueMart 3.8.8 10472

Studio 42

If you speak about missing category in the breadcrumb. It's because it's loaded using Ajax

bg-pro

No thats not what i mean. On the page that i linked, click on the right top on "Produkte" than in the content section on the left image "Co und Gaswarnanlagen". Now you see subcategories from this category but no headline. If you push F5 the entire page reload and the headline and description are visible.

Jörgen

???

I get the attached image. Clicking on Your link and clicking Red Button.

FireFox 94.0.2

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

bg-pro

@Jörgen, thats correct, this page show 3 categories, click on "Co und Gaswarnanlagen". There is the strange behavior.

Jörgen

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Studio 42

Quote from: bg-pro on December 10, 2021, 09:06:51 AM
@Jörgen, thats correct, this page show 3 categories, click on "Co und Gaswarnanlagen". There is the strange behavior.
Same answer as before.
You load in ajax the content.
Check with your template Support, they do not use the right container