News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Virtuemart objects not translated

Started by pm4698, December 10, 2021, 16:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pm4698

Hi there.  I have a Joomla 3.10.3 with Virtuemart 3.8.8 website. Website is running in yootheme pro builder and VMUIkit (latest versions). I have set up my 2 languages properly and have menu items for all virtuemart categories for both languages.

Before I start using yootheme pro and VM UIkit when you were on one language you would see the category page tile or product title in the same language. Now, it seems that I get all the times the Greek language.

I have paid subscriptions on both products. Yootheme pointed out to VMUIKIT's direction. VMUikit told me that this is caused by too many 3rd party plugins causing the error and they sent me a forum topic where they were saying to place Language filter plugin on top of others (1st order position). I did that but nothing. I also, tried to disable all of the plugins I've used after i started using these tools, the same. Checked in my database, all tables for both languages are there.

I also tried to change template to Protostar and I saw that again in English version of the site, again I see category titles and product titles only in Greek language.

This is driving me nuts. Any ideas of how to resolve this issue or if I am missing something? Tried to look into the forum but didn't find an answer that didn't already try

pm4698

I also enabled debugging, disabled all plugins and removed all 3rd party plugins and I get this:

1 vmdebug Show All Errors, PHP-Version 7.4.24
2 vmdebug vmTime: time to load config: 0.0104150772094727
3 vmdebug vmTime: time to import plugins vmuserfield: 1.19209289550781E-5
4 vmdebug Start used Ram 4M
5 vmdebug Common jQuery is disabled
6 vmdebug getVendorId normal shopper
7 vmdebug My Memory Limit in Bytes 268435456
8 vmdebug SSL enabled
9 vmdebug VmPlugin function createPlugin, class does not exist Var1:
vmcustom
Var2:
stockablecustomfields
10 vmdebug $app->isAdmin() Var1:

11 vmdebug isSuperVendor Not a vendor 0 0
12 vmdebug End used Ram 8M
13 vmdebug Peak memory peak 8M
14 vmdebug vmTime: "VirtuemartControllerProductdetails" Finished task : 0.106467008590698

and after debugging I get this:

Notice: Trying to get property 'type' of non-object in /.../administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugins/vmplugin.php on line 237

Notice: Trying to get property 'name' of non-object in /.../administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugins/vmplugin.php on line 237

-Back to...
-Product title
-Inform me when available
-Ask question for this product
-Description
-Related products titles
All in Greek while I have disabled SEF and by url has the &lang=en

pm4698

Actually I built a test website replicated by the original one. Then disabled all plugins and started enabling all plugins and I got the plugin causing the translation issue:

system - webkul FacebookPixel

Issue now is that if I try to disable it then when I am trying to get into a Product's page I get this:

CLASS 'VMTEXT' NOT FOUND

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmlanguage.php:229
2 vmLanguage::setLanguage() JROOT/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmlanguage.php:94
3 vmLanguage::setLanguageByTag() JROOT/components/com_virtuemart/router.php:962
4 vmrouterHelper::getInstance() JROOT/components/com_virtuemart/router.php:374
5 virtuemartParseRoute() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/Router/RouterLegacy.php:105
6 Joomla\CMS\Component\Router\RouterLegacy->parse() JROOT/libraries/src/Router/SiteRouter.php:438
7 Joomla\CMS\Router\SiteRouter->parseSefRoute() JROOT/libraries/src/Router/Router.php:482
8 Joomla\CMS\Router\Router->_parseSefRoute() JROOT/libraries/src/Router/Router.php:227
9 Joomla\CMS\Router\Router->parse() JROOT/libraries/src/Router/SiteRouter.php:139
10 Joomla\CMS\Router\SiteRouter->parse() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:1170
11 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->route() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:796
12 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->route() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:218
13 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

Jörgen

Have You activated all other plugins besides the Webkul component ? Perhaps Webkul has something still active.
The order of plugins can also matter in this case.

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.