News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Add to cart button not responding with Yootheme Pro

Started by Lydiasupplyingdirect, November 19, 2021, 10:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lydiasupplyingdirect

Hello,

We have tried to speak with Joomla Pro and Yootheme Pro about our add to cart issue and they seem to think it's something to do with our Virtuemart. Through our theme on front end our 'add to cart' button does not respond. We have updated yootheme pro and virtuemart but that hasn't worked. Every time we click on add to cart this error message comes up:

Uncaught TypeError: Virtuemart.sendtocart is not a function
    at HTMLButtonElement.<anonymous> (customfields_fe.js:31)
    at HTMLButtonElement.dispatch (jquery.min.js:2)
    at HTMLButtonElement.u (jquery.min.js:2)

Does anyone know the answer to this? I'm pretty mind blown and am not great with websites but am trying my best to find the answer but just don't understand it!

If anyone could help with this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Lydia
L Bustin

Jumbo!

Studio 42

Sorry you have a problem loading javascript in your theme, it's why add to cart is not working, it's not a virtuemart problem

This is the browser console report :

mobile-folding-school-dining-canteen-tables.html:1 Refused to apply style from 'http://timb103.sg-host.com/templates/yootheme/html/com_virtuemart/themes/default/assets/css/custom/vmuikit.css' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.
vmuikit.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
vmprices.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
vmuikit.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
mobile-folding-school-dining-canteen-tables.html:1294 Uncaught TypeError: Virtuemart.product is not a function
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (mobile-folding-school-dining-canteen-tables.html:1294)
    at l (jquery.min.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js:2)
    at Function.ready (jquery.min.js:2)
    at HTMLDocument.A (jquery.min.js:2)
mobile-folding-school-dining-canteen-tables.html:1 Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.
mobile-folding-school-dining-canteen-tables.html:1 Refused to apply style from 'http://timb103.sg-host.com/templates/yootheme/html/com_virtuemart/themes/default/assets/css/custom/vmuikit.css' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.

Lydiasupplyingdirect

Hello,

Yes that's what I had though it was looking at the code, do you have any idea what I would need to do to fix this? Any tips would be much appreciate, thank you!

Lydia
L Bustin

Studio 42

Problem is about vmuikit
So you have to check with vmuikit team
I cannot answer you, because vmuikit have own framework and need the review of the internal vmuikit code to know why you have this issue.
If you update uikit(Yootheme framework) you have to update vmuikit most of  time