News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

CloudFlare affecting virtuemart add to cart.

Started by EDBEH, October 21, 2021, 04:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDBEH

I have realized the problem here. It is that cloudflare is making my virtue mart Ajax add to cart unusable. The button just keeps loading forever. I cannot find a solution to it. I am planning to use JA Atoms from joomlart. But it uses Virtue mart.So, I want to ask about what is the thing in cloudflare causing this error to happen. Website Link: https://3bgg.my.eu.org

Jörgen

Please refer this issue to Joomlart.

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

EDBEH

The template in joomlart works。 I am using Joomla Version 3.9.2.4. I don't plan to upgrade
Virtuemart version:3.8.6 10373
Cloudflare is making it not working

Jörgen

Search for cloudflare and You Will get suggestions.
Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

EDBEH

I've searched cloudflare and it doesn't give me suggestions. I tested the template on the same server but without cloudflare and it worked perfectly.

EDBEH

Searched, nothing that can help me solve my problem. The only thing that i think that is useful to my case is that the cloudflare caching. Why is virtuemart against it but not others? I can provide you admin details now.

Jörgen

There may be other that can help You set up cloudflare correctly. I do not have any experience with this. Sorry. My guess would be cache. I do not think this is a issue isolated to VM, i guess this applies to other webshops. Where caching can create an issue at checkout.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

jenkinhill

I tried using CloudFlare some years ago and had issues with the cart, which should never be cached or other users may see the same cart. I found some instructions on stopping the cache for Joomla extensions but never tried it. As I use a powerful server it is not necessary anyway.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum