News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Cannot display the bar method for private shopper group

Started by dev1711, October 15, 2021, 13:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dev1711

I added a new payment method for my own group of shoppers. specifically here "Ristoranti" . But on the cart page I can't see that method. I've assigned that user to the "Ristoranti" shopper group. someone please help me. thanks everyone

photo 1: available payment methods, "Deposit slip" method created by me.
photo 2: payment interface, no payment method i created
photo 3: I have assigned the user to the shopper group "Ristoranti"

Joomla: 3.10.2
Virtuemart: 3.8.6
PHP: 7.4.23

Jörgen

Testing the shop as super user is not always a good idea. Test to create another user and assign to the correct shopper group.

Super users tend to unlock features you do no want active during test.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

dev1711

i created a new user and assigned that user to the customer group "Ristoranti". the result is still the same. can't show payment method for separate customer group

Jörgen

You are not showing settings for the same website or language, Paypal is unpublished and it is still visible.
I guess if you take away the shopper group restriction deposit slip will still not be visible, because you have other setup issues.
Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

GJC Web Design

switch on VM methods debug should show you why that method doesn't show
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers [url="https://www.gjcwebdesign.com"]https://www.gjcwebdesign.com[/url]
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
[url="https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210"]https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210[/url]
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

dev1711

Quote from: Jörgen on October 16, 2021, 15:18:17 PM
You are not showing settings for the same website or language, Paypal is unpublished and it is still visible.
I guess if you take away the shopper group restriction deposit slip will still not be visible, because you have other setup issues.
Jörgen

from where i have published all the modals, but only the modal for the shopper group can't be shown. please let me know if it's a setup error or is the problem in your code. Thansks You !

Jörgen

You have only lowered PHP error/warning report level. In VM configuration/configuration/shop you should turn on appropriate debug option. This option does NOT work if You have PHP errors, this option reports how VM is doing when handling is own processes.

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

dev1711

Quote from: Jörgen on October 18, 2021, 07:31:52 AM
You have only lowered PHP error/warning report level. In VM configuration/configuration/shop you should turn on appropriate debug option. This option does NOT work if You have PHP errors, this option reports how VM is doing when handling is own processes.

Jörgen

i have set like this. but there is no error related to the payment method

Jörgen

I would test without One page checkout and Then i would also not use the custom template.

Jörgen @ Kreativ
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

Jörgen

I would also remove shopper group restriction.

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x