News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Pricing with VAT for many countries

Started by jankoo, October 08, 2021, 11:06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jankoo

hi,
im trying to setup a vm store for EU market. i need to pay different VAT in every country.
i have setup the VAT taxes rules by country.. im using there "vat tax per product" and +% operation..

its working fine and add correct vat for every country.. BUT the issue is, it make the different final price for every country, and the prices are ugly.. for example 15,78

what i want to have is one final selling product price for example 20€.. and only in the cart (and invoice) it calculate correct VAT for every country..
i see there operator -% but when i use it, lower my selling price in the cart.

im sure there is a way how to setup this, but im not able to get it..
does anyone know how to get this behavior?

thanks a lot 

pinochico

Quotei need to pay different VAT in every country.

moss plugin from rupotel

but really do you pay taxes in each country separately == do you have a branch in each country?
I think that when I have a company in one country, I still sell to other countries in the EU with my tax and outside the EU without tax.
But maybe I'm wrong and there's a new regulation.

Quotei have setup the VAT taxes rules by country..

A lot of time == if you pay for the time spent, you could save and buy a straight moss plugin for the money saved.
I also didn't know what moss meant until our accountant explained it to me.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

jankoo

sry but it seems you dont know nothing about eu taxes..
that moss plugin is for something different.
im talking about tax calculation rules in vm. it dont offer setup the workflow to calculate tax from the sale price..

Jörgen

I must be thick, but I have not seen any webshop that gives me the same price including vat for every possible country.
The normal procedure I have observed is showing the price excluding vat and vat will be added according to your country.

Have I missed something ?

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

GJC Web Design

especially as it varies from 27% in Hungary to 17% in Lux .. will play hell with your profit margins
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation