News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

virtuemart specifies below price in product list

Started by squalogu, September 30, 2021, 13:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squalogu

hello, attached example file where I find price and below info kg to the price, another attached screenshot site created with virtuemart, represents a product page list. Is it possible with virtuemart to be able to indicate an info that appears under the price in that position, in a product list? like?

Thank you

sirius

Hi
So you should use unit price on the product size & weight tab in the backend.

this topic can help you : https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=121438.0

And if your template is ok with this option it should appear on the product page, but not as a range like you show in your example.
J3.10.12 | PHP 7.4.33 + APC + memcached + Opcode
VM Prod : 3.8.6 | VM Test : 4.0.12.10777

squalogu

hi, thanks for you answers
i nee to do the same this attachment

sirius

Ok so you must use a dedicated custom field to do that.
then you'll be able to set what you want inside it on each of your product, then you can call it in your template.
So use an override, because if you upgrade VM you'll lost all your modification.
First Create your custom field with the position name of your choice, "your_position_name" in the example below, and  with type of text nor string as you need.

Here you are an example of what I use to call a custom filed with a dedicated position name for it in my default product template :
<?php if(!empty($this->product->customfieldsSorted['your_position_name'])) : ?>
<div class="col-lg-4">
<?php echo shopFunctionsF::renderVmSubLayout('customfields', array('product' => $this->product'position' => 'your_position_name')); ?>
</div>
<?php endif; ?>
J3.10.12 | PHP 7.4.33 + APC + memcached + Opcode
VM Prod : 3.8.6 | VM Test : 4.0.12.10777

squalogu

Thanks for the reply. I created the new custom field. but now how can I place it next to the price?

this field can only be seen in the detail of the product, I must also show it in the product list. here: https://fudy.it/formato-famiglia/tutti-i-piatti-multiporzione.html