News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Redirect user to orders page after registration

Started by Hesam, September 10, 2021, 00:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hesam

Hi,

My website users do not need to confirm their email address after registration, and after registering their account is activated and goes to the "Account Maintenance" page, but I want to redirect them to the  "Orders" page.
please guide me.

Jörgen

Go to the baqk end and search for the login module and choose landing page.

Jörgen @ Kreativ fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

pinochico

I thinked he talked about registration from VM, not about login module or registration from Joomla.
Then I think he have to change by override view layout for VM registration - change URL for form or something other?

I don't know exactly, because we use OPC from rupostel and registration is overrided by rupostel.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Hesam

Quote from: pinochico on September 10, 2021, 08:52:35 AM
I thinked he talked about registration from VM, not about login module or registration from Joomla.
Then I think he have to change by override view layout for VM registration - change URL for form or something other?

I don't know exactly, because we use OPC from rupostel and registration is overrided by rupostel.
Thank you pinochico,
Yes you are right and I changed the URL in the overridden template and the redirect is done correctly but the user registration is not done and no account is created.

Jörgen

Was the account created correctly before You changed the template ?

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Hesam

Quote from: Jörgen on September 10, 2021, 15:53:52 PM
Was the account created correctly before You changed the template ?

Jörgen
Thank you for your reply Jörgen,

Yes, The account is created correctly if I don't change the $url variable in the user/edit.php

In the default template:
$url = vmURI::getCurrentUrlBy('request');

In the override template I change it to:
$url = 'index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=orders';

Hesam