News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

No Shop Currency defined! (quickstart package issue)

Started by chrisdevelop, June 29, 2021, 09:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jörgen

I can only guess that You have something that is using another currency than british pound somewhere in your database. Why have You deleted all the other currencies ? I only use two currencies EUR and SEK, but I have left all the other currency declarations intact.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

chrisdevelop

The only reason was that we will never be using the others only UK pounds.  Its all showing in the database correct for UK GBP Pound so i cant see any reason why it wont accept that

jenkinhill

The vendor entry in ###_virtuemart_vendors table for a new, vanilla site (so Vendor ID=1) set for GBP only:

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

chrisdevelop

Thank you so very much, everything is normal and the error is gone, it was showing 826 which was for the currency and accepted currency was 52.  Changing the 826 to 52 worked.

I really appreciate your help.  I may just make the deadline now.

GJC Web Design

And hopefully you will never ever use a quickstart package again........ ???
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Jörgen

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.