News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Missing products in "Inventory" view in backend

Started by EIF, June 15, 2021, 13:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EIF

'Suddenly' I miss products in the inventory view, I think since the 3.8.8. update.

I noticed it when I edit a product and set it to 'dismissed' or 'discontinued' (not sure about the English term), one of the 3 check boxes on the first tab "Enabled/Published", "Special" and "Dismissed/Discountinued"

Normally when I set it to "discontinue" the product disappears at the frontend from the category view. The product is still there, but not listed in the category anymore.
But when I search it at the backend in the 'inventory' view, it is gone as well. When I search it in the 'Products' at the backed, where you can create a new product also, I find it there. So it is not deleted, it is just not showing anymore in the inventory view. Normally it always should be there.

But now I search for a product which is in stock, just a normal product, it is also not showing anymore in the 'inventory' view in the backend.

Does anyone know how to fix this? It feels like it there is some kind of filter active, causing not listing every product anymore.

pinochico

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

EIF