News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

problem with rental equipment

Started by bbgol, June 06, 2021, 22:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbgol

on my ecommerce I have rental products, I simply overide the askquestion item, so without putting any price, I get the tast ask question transformed into rental material .... my problem is that this item I can not show it on the home page, in the list of main products, the word "for hire" does not appear .... what can I do?

Jörgen

Print screen images would help

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

bbgol

here is the print screen, in practice the first product is a rental product. by clicking on the product details the "ask question" button, translated into "rental material", comes out, but as you can see from the print screen the writing, instead of the price, does not come out

Jörgen

Sorry, this is linked to Your changes of addto cart. Maybe you should look into prices.php and see how prices are displayed. The categoriy template file may also need some changes.

I would also check how vmbeez3 or protostar templates display this.

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

bbgol

thanks for the reply, i also thought it could be a template problem. on another site with the horme3 template I didn't have the same problem ..... I try to check if it works with another template and check the price file

bbgol

I checked with the other templates, the result is the same. I try to check the price.php file

bbgol

unfortunately the problem is not solved, I also tried to replace the price.php file, taking it from another site where the message is displayed, but still does not display. what else can i check?

Jörgen

Compare Your template overrides, the answer should be there. This is something very specific to Your site. And not a VM bug.

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x

bbgol