News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Price WITH tax in customfields

Started by Fossa, April 09, 2021, 17:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fossa

VM 3.8.8
Joomla 3.9.25
PHP 7.4.16

In my VM shop, I show prices included tax.
For serveral products, I use customfields for adding an extra amount for improvements etc.
I have to add prices in customfield WITHOUT tax. My customers would prefer to see the additional price with tax.
Is this possible to change? I'm quite sure I've seen a setting for this choise!

Regards
Olav

pinochico

QuoteIs this possible to change?

Of course - go to customfield value in product detail and chage price WITHOUT TAX to price WITH TAX - it is very easy and elegant :)
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Fossa

Thanks for answering, pinochico!

I still don't find any setting for WITH TAX or WITHOUT TAX..

Fossa

I changed backend language to English - but still don't find any menu entry for "product detail" nor any customfield entry with value "WITHOUT TAX" that I can change.
Any help would be highly appresiated, I'm really struggeling with this.

Regards
Olav

pinochico

Quotebut still don't find any menu entry for "product detail"

fnd better, it is core VM menu item :)

Quoteany customfield entry with value "WITHOUT TAX" that I can change

If I'm correct, don't exist, then I send custom solution last time.
So do you read?

Of course you can create hack in all views and calculate value with VAT ID x Customfield VALUE Without Tax self, but I think better is put price with tax into customfield value.
Have you tried?
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products