News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

looking for improved Backend orders detail page

Started by derek webster, April 06, 2021, 13:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derek webster

Hi there, can anyone recommend a 3rd party plugin that will improve the usability of the backend orders detail page. more specifically Id like to improve the ability to add products to an existing order and change the delivery address to one from their ST list.
The current orders page does let me add products but its very clumsy and I have to manually set the TAX rate each time I add a new product.

I'm using VirtueMart 3.8.6 10373.

Many thanks

Derek

jenkinhill

Have you tried the new VM admin template - in http://dev.virtuemart.net/attachments/download/1282/com_virtuemart.3.8.9.10473_package_or_extract.zip

It is still being developed so any input on possible improvements would be welcome.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

pinochico

yep, the beta version of new admin is better then exist,

but brings a new problem - another custom framework (VMUIKIT) for joomla installation and another ton of scripts that will slow things down.

I hope that everything will be solved in the production version
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

AH

This is the production version - and will continue to use vmuikit
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0