News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Virtuemart store manager - images

Started by marvays, April 04, 2021, 14:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jörgen

I think this falls back to the store manager, ask them for help regarding this.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

marvays

_virtuemart_medias column file_lang . . . . what is it?

manager fills me in this field "
when I delete them, everything works.

Jörgen

Not sure, but as you can have different image for each language it could be important to have either empty or correct language code.

Nice that You have got it working.

Jörgen

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

pinochico

yep, setup right language is basic option in our app Import product for Virtuemart too :)
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

marvays

Solved.
If someone has a problem after importing images with this tool, it is caused by inserting the value "" into the file_lang column in the virtuemart_medias table.

Repair:
UPDATE j3_virtuemart_medias SET file_lang = NULL;

Because the quotation marks are meaninglessly inserted into multiple columns, I added another fix:
UPDATE j3_virtuemart_medias SET file_params = NULL;
UPDATE j3_virtuemart_medias SET file_class = NULL;
UPDATE j3_virtuemart_medias SET file_meta = NULL;
UPDATE j3_virtuemart_medias SET file_description = NULL;

I'm not a programmer and I helped myself with the MySQL manual. He would definitely come up with a nicer notation.

pinochico

For other:
This fix break functional for multilanguage shop with multilanguage images - use it carefoul or hire right developer for right fix.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

marvays

This is just a fix for the eMagicOne Store Manager for Virtuemart bug, which you can now download and use for free. The company has completed further development of this program, so I asked about the forum here. Because I found a solution, I will write it here without further unnecessary comments so that others can know.

I wrote about the problem above. The solution is to replace the values that the program incorrectly created. This modification changes all items in the table. If you want to modify only some, you must use the WHERE parameter.
More here: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/update.html

Thank you for your cooperation