News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Login error.

Started by MyDesigner, March 24, 2021, 20:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyDesigner

Hi, I have a problem. When customer login site with username and password module in virtuemart cart, products are stored in cart while customers use joomla login module products are not in cart.
Can I resolve it?

It's possible to use login module in virtuemart cart only for a single page of my site?

Thanks.

jenkinhill

I can't understand exactly what you are asking, but to ensure shoppers can be logged into VirtueMart sing a Joomla login you should check that the system plugin VM Framework Loader during Plugin Updates is enabled and that the "Redirect Joomla to VirtueMart registration" is on.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

MyDesigner

I would like the customer who is not registered or registered when he closes the browser of the PC or smartphone does not lose the products added to the cart and connect to the Login page the Virtuemart Login instead of the Joomla login and redirect the page to Home after entering the username and password.
It's possible?
Thanks.

MyDesigner

Hi, no reply? It's not possible...
Thanks.

jenkinhill

I still can't understand what you are asking. Something is getting lost in your translation into English.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

MyDesigner

It's in english and it's well written... perhaps there is not solution in Virtuemart!

pinochico

Perhaps!
There is nothing stopping you from editing the description and adding pictures or sending your live page

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products