News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Invoice

Started by otletgazda, March 17, 2021, 19:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otletgazda

Hello!
The virtuemart is configured not to create an invoice for any order status. Yet it is made every time. We cannot cancel orders. Interestingly, the invoices are not in the invoice folder.
Does anyone know what the problem might be?

StefanSTS

--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.

otletgazda

VM VirtueMart 3.8.9 10473

Jörgen

Settings look ok, but I would delete the item NONE in creating invoice, This might help. If this does not make it, create a dummy order status and assign invoice creation to this ONLY, and not to the option NONE.

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

otletgazda

Quote from: Jörgen on March 17, 2021, 21:33:39 PM
Settings look ok, but I would delete the item NONE in creating invoice, This might help. If this does not make it, create a dummy order status and assign invoice creation to this ONLY, and not to the option NONE.

Jörgen

Unfortunately, neither solution is good.
If I delete "None", the Confirmed order status is automatically displayed after saving. The invoice is still ready.
If I create an "Invoice in progress" order status and only assign the Invoice creation to this, the invoice will still be created.
I do not understand why....

otletgazda

I emptied the database tables containing the order data and see a miracle. An invoice is no longer issued for the new order.
I learned again :-)