News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

TWINT payment solution in Switzerland

Started by habibweb7, February 11, 2021, 10:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

habibweb7

Hi All,

Are there any payment plugin/extension for the payment method TWINT? 

Here is the TWINT details: https://www.twint.ch

I need a payment plugin or extension for the payment method TWINT mobile payment solution in Switzerland.

Can you please help me regarding this payment solution in Virtuemart?

vmfyelloq19

I know this is a rather old topic, but I have just got a request for the same.
Twint do not offer and VM plugin themself and sales haven't answered a request yet.

Did anyone find a plugin by now?

TIA!

pinochico

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

vmfyelloq19

> Make develop

In case you are suggesting developing a plugin from scratch: yes, sure that's an option. But better not re-invent the wheel if it has been done before. So I was asking.
Experience tells that creating a payment plugin usually is a time consuming task and probably too cost intensive for a single shop. Esp. as Twint does not seem to be very opend concering their API.

thefbi

Hello,
You can do that with a Postfinance pro account + the Postfinance paiement module from https://www.masterhomepage.ch/ + Postfinance checkout flex.
Like that you can handle TWINT + credit card + Postcard directly in VM.

I have already used this for 2 VM shops, so i can confirm it work.

vmfyelloq19

Hello thbfi,

thank you very much!
I'll check if this is an option to the shop owner and contact the guys at masterhomepage.