News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VP Merchant + VirtueMart + Stock display?

Started by Deandar1, January 29, 2021, 07:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deandar1

I need your help, cause I'm not able to fix my "problem" and couldnt find a solution.

I'm running
joomla 3.9.23
vp merchant 5.5
VirtueMart 3.8.6 10373
the two web spaces are running PHP 7.4
and local I'm running an older version.

I've installed the quick_start_vp_merchant 5.5 package on three servers.
One on my local diskstation and two on two different web spaces.
The local installation is the original version with all its demo items.
One one webspace my offical site is running and a backup of it is running on a second space.

My problem: The stock isnt shown an any istallation. If I switch to protos or beez I can see that traffic light (green, orange, red) but on vp_merchant I can see nothing.
On the produktdetail site, there is a text " In Stock" and I can turn it off and on in the configuration. But no stock quantity is shown.
I have googled and read through a lot of forums and postings tried this and that, some overrides from Jumbo, but nothing will work on none of my installations.

There are no other 3rd party plugins or components isntalled, except akeeba backup and a visitor counter an OPmaps. Thats all I've added.

Can anybody help me to fix that, but I'm not a programmer or scripter or what, so please be calm cause it could take a minute or two for me to understand.
It would be nice if the stock quantity will be shown on the productdetail site, it would be great if it could be shown on the category site too, but for me its important that it will be shown anywhere.

Thank you all for your time,

Jörgen

This is a task for your template designer. Stock display is handled in the override. Please talk to the man who accepted money for the template. Or you could probably see in the documentation how the template is supposed to work.
Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

sirius

J3.10.12 | PHP 7.4.33 + APC + memcached + Opcode
VM Prod : 3.8.6 | VM Test : 4.0.12.10777