News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Email for each order status

Started by TAIWAR, January 20, 2021, 13:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirius

But that's exactly what you can do with VP Email Manager  ???
There's template management include with variables like you want using the Mustache
J3.10.12 | PHP 7.4.33 + APC + memcached + Opcode
VM Prod : 3.8.6 | VM Test : 4.0.12.10777

StefanSTS

Quote from: TAIWAR on January 21, 2021, 21:24:43 PM
For the extension in virtuemartplanet it seems not easy for users like me that have not enough experience in the php or css code...it is possible to have an edit form

Have a look at the documentation.
https://www.virtueplanet.com/documentation/joomla-extensions/email-manager-user-guide

When I tried the extension I just altered some text in an editor and used all the other default settings. You don't really need any PHP or CSS to get it running.
You can activate it with all defaults and it works.

The advantage is, that you can change some CSS or variables if you want to.

STS
--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.

pinochico

This is not directly related to the topic:

I was informed that my communication in English is aggressive and difficult for someone to understand.
Ok, I'm sorry for the tone of the tone, I attribute it more to my google translate - I'm not a native speaker.
I try to write short sentences where a polite word may be missing.
But the goal is not to attack anyone.

And for those who don't know, today I am the only successor to the former company EasySoftware. If you want to know more about what this company has created and what we are continuing with, I will answer the questions in the messages - there is no suitable place here (and this also applies to local developers).
I think Max and Stano from Rupostel have more info.

And now on the topic:

Because I don't like advocating which extension is better, a demo will be ready from monday, where everyone can try out the features and decide for themselves.
I can only say for myself that I am happy that we have managed to extend the life of the application and I can use it in e-shops with all the great features we need :)
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products