News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Shopperfield only in backend visible?

Started by seagul, January 20, 2022, 08:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seagul

Hi,

how can I add a shopperfield that is only in the backend visible? The customer should not see it.
I need to add a country information (textfield) for orders that is just for accounting reports/Exports.

So, it is only an internal note visible to backend users (superadmins) in the order.
We are also using Artio VM Invoice - maybe there is an option?

VM 3.8.8
J3.10.3

Thanks for any ideas.
Best regards
Sigrid

pinochico

Do you know how create new shopper filed and how setup?
If yes, then only create and setup

Or if no - look for any shopper filed how is set-upped nad try self.

Why do you ask before this?
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

pinochico

I think setup Admin only and for the best option setup position, which is not call in product detail
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

seagul

Hi,
thanks for your reply.
Yes, I have set up both shopper field and product custom fields.

You provided the screenshot for product custom field (VM ->products -> customfields) - I know that there I can create it only for admin/backend.
But for the shopper (=customer/client) field (VM -> configuration -> shopperfields)

So, I want a private field for shoppers that is visible only in the backend in the order view.

Any ideas for this?
Thanks
Sigrid