Probelme affichage prix boutique / Probelme shop price display

Started by bastien, December 28, 2020, 13:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bastien

Bonjour,

J'ai un problème très urgent.

Dans le panier une fois le produit ajouté, si nous ne sommes pas connectés, quand on choisit le pays le prix change et augmente.
je ne sais pas pq...

Pouvez-vous m'aider?

Mon webmaster est en congés...

Hello,

I have a very urgent problem.

In the basket once the product is added, if we are not connected, when we choose the country the price changes and increases.
I don't know what to do...

Can you help me?

My webmaster is on holiday...

Thank you

Merciiiiiii

bastien

pinochico

All Country from EU add VAT (btw where is Czech Republic?)
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

bastien

No because yesterday everything was working and today it's not.
Where can I find this option in the configuration to change this?

pinochico

Yes, I tryied now.

No I don't know, because I don't see your setup (product price, vat setup...)
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

pinochico

This heappend on our shops if we use moss plugin from rupostel - after one time setup country - next time price was changed on whole shop.

bastien

I put my final price in final price and then I click on cost price calculation.
In the rules it is put 21% vat and it worked but apparently it doesn't work anymore...

pinochico

Then the price is adjusted by a plugin or a basket or something else.
Once I have chosen an EU country in your e-shop in your cart, all the prices of the products in the e-shop are now higher.

As I wrote - the MOSS plugin from Rupostel did it for us (and that's what we wanted).

Unfortunately, without pictures, we can only write and think about what it could be.

Studio 42

The no vat price is set by the default VAT, so if you dont see the right VAT in your prices, then the cost price is wrong calculated.

pinochico

Maybe, we can specualate a lot of time with only text description