News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

PDF invoice Editing issue

Started by Murad, December 22, 2020, 13:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jörgen

You must have missed something, code does not behave as ghosts that come back to haunt you. There is one possibility left, rename the original VM template files that you have overridden, just to make sure that the correct files are used. At best it will work, or you will get a error notice at worst the code comes from another hard coded source.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Murad

I  rename all files in invoice template "components/com_virtuemart/views/invoice/tmpl"
but there is no error when I download the invoice pdf so I think the editing of this invoice of pdf files is in different  location.
can someone Explain me where to edit the following invoice pdf file in coding
Joomla 3.9.23
Virtuemart 3.8.x
PHP 7.4

GJC Web Design

In your template?????

templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_virtuemart/invoices

some templates add their own paths in some other folder like /layout or /different_folder_just_to_f_u_off
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Murad

Currently I am working on Orignal Vm files
all other tmpl files print and delivery note working fine with no Vendor name Text but in invoice PDF file  has still vendor name and address filed.
Joomla 3.9.23
Virtuemart 3.8.x
PHP 7.4

Murad

Finally I Solved the problem with editing of vm vendor table in database here was the both text vm vendor name and address and I removed it
for here. :)

<h1><span style="vertical-align: inherit;"><span style="vertical-align: inherit;">{Vm: vendor name}</span></span></h1>
<p><span style="vertical-align: inherit;"><span style="vertical-align: inherit;">{Vm: vendor address}</span></span></p>
Joomla 3.9.23
Virtuemart 3.8.x
PHP 7.4