Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Revenue report not working for me

Started by Iryn3l, December 10, 2020, 17:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iryn3l

Hello
I try to use daily, weekly, monthly revenue raport
I select the order status, daily or order and receive the correct result + total revenue
If I select to see the products sold (respectively their number) I receive correctly the number of orders ex 22, the number of items seen ex 48 but I can't see what products I sold and how many of each
Also here I receive the correct answer about the income report
VirtueMart 3.8.4 10335
Joomla! 3.9.20

I checked on another website VirtueMart version 3.0.18 and there it seems to work normally, I receive Total Items balance and in how many orders was the product
Can you help me ?

Iryn3l

Hello again
Probably didn`t understand me, I wasn't explicit enough above
I want to make a daily weekly or monthly report of the products sold (I am interested in their number to reduce them in accounting)
I calculated the number of products sold in a table and compared it to what I have in the report for that day:
They are not the same, either I have an extra number of products in the report ... or in the report I can't find all the products sold
Basically the ratio is not the same as what is sold
You have a solution
Thank you

Iryn3l

Does anyone know about this calculation error?
Can't you give me an answer?

Iryn3l

I upgraded to VirtueMart version 3.8.6 10373.
I have the same error in the revenue report.
It seems to be a VM problem.
If you can't explain this to solve, can you recommend me a module, a plugin that would replace this?

AH

if this does not work for you

Maybe you should write your own reporting using sql and excel
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Iryn3l

I don't know how to do that

Does it work for you?
I calculated on certain days and products are missing from the report

Iryn3l

I return to this error , to specify that my products sold that I did not find in the daily report, are seen the day before
Maybe in this case there is a solution, maybe someone has encountered this problem before and a solution would be good for more people.

Jörgen

Are the products sold near 00:00 hours ?

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Iryn3l

Jörgen

Then there is an issue with the timestamp. Servertime is not the same as datetime for the order. People on GMT seldom see this issue.

I have not looked into this, but I have also seen this long ago. But I have not used VM to make daily reports. All my orders are taken
one by one to my bookkeeping program on paper.

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Iryn3l

Do I understand that it is a problem that has no solution at the moment?
For example, I have 18 orders that day with a value without shipping taxes 1782 (2106 with shipping included) and a total of 44 products sold.
The VM report shows a number of 29 orders, 34 products worth 1,352 It is a big difference
I try to solve this because I have a very large number of different products and on days with 100 orders it is difficult to write on the sheet.
Is there a small solution that I should at least try to solve?

Thank You

AH

Correct you have a problem

there is no solution to your particular problem

Work out what the report is including/excluding and maybe you will be able to provide informatino as to what the order range is doing for you regarding products sold

you need to actually debug the sql to find out the data being included in your report
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Iryn3l

there is no solution to your particular problem >>> Are you telling me that only I have this problem? That you have the correct reports in VM?

AH

"there is no solution to your particular problem "

When I run this report and review products - I see the correct figures for items sold by product line.

As a result - I do not understand your issue - as I do not have your data and cannot replicate an issue with my data - I also have no idea what settings you are using when running the report.

And as you can see from the replies to your post - no one else is confirming your issue or providing and more support.

If this particular area is causing you problems - then you may need to provide more information to help others understand and test on your behalf.

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Iryn3l

On November 14, 2020 (a day taken at random to check if the report is correct), I set a status report confirmed by the client (all my orders have this status on this day)
Set range: Products
Deadline: November 14, 2020
I receive a report that on that day I sold 34 items when I actually sold 44

If at the interval I select orders, (same day) I receive a report that I had 17 orders when in fact there were 20 that day
The correct value of all products sold that day is 1782.00, in my generated report I receive 1,352.00
Server-level time is set correctly, as is joomla

More than that I can not explain, in short the report is not correct
Have you ever checked to see if that report is correct with what you sell?
I think it's a general problem, not just a problem of mine, only no one has checked that