News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Revenue report not working for me

Started by Iryn3l, December 10, 2020, 17:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jörgen

I have to correct you on this one AH.

There is both date, time and order number in the Revenue view, You just have to read the manual and figure out how to display this.

I am not making anything up, I know what I can see in the view, and so far my eyes are working.

Jörgen
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Iryn3l

Quote from: Jörgen on February 02, 2021, 12:22:30 PM
I have to correct you on this one AH.

There is both date, time and order number in the Revenue view, You just have to read the manual and figure out how to display this.

I am not making anything up, I know what I can see in the view, and so far my eyes are working.

Jörgen

AH

Joerg - I am referring to the Products view as that is what this really was all about - both of you have now shown a date/time in an order view - that does not provide what was originally asked for:

I refer right back to your Iryn first postings:-

QuoteProbably didn`t understand me, I wasn't explicit enough above
I want to make a daily weekly or monthly report of the products sold (I am interested in their number to reduce them in accounting)
I calculated the number of products sold in a table and compared it to what I have in the report for that day

This was never about orders as that does not give the product detail required. 

However I have just reviewed the order report for BST and seen that the order is showing with a time difference on the revenue report to that shown on the order list

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Iryn3l

AH

I will now report and ask why this is the case
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0