News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Multicurrency eshop

Started by roman5527, December 10, 2020, 12:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roman5527

I'm clueless. Please anyone have any idea how to get the VM to place orders in the currency in which the customer chooses in the currency module? well thank you

jenkinhill

Check also the currency setting in your payment plugin configuration. This is the standard plugin on my test site:

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

roman5527

jenkinhill

I selected this on the prices config tab and also on the payment plugin. Shop currency is set to GBP, with USD and EU as options, normal display & order mail is in GBP. For me (VM3.8.9) when I select EUR on shop currency module all prices display in EUR and invoice/order mail are also in EUR.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

roman5527

Hi, yes mail is ok for me too.
My problem is how VM save order currency.
Because I need realized payments in two different currencies.
And payment gateway need correct iso code currency.
For me for 4217 for € and 203 for CZK.
When payment gateway will gate correct currency code show correct gateway version (for € slovak language and for CZK Czech language) and add payment to correct account bank.

But when VM save order in default shopper currency it is problem .

roman5527

Please is there any way to solve this? I would like someone to advise me if this is possible and how. I'm in a hurry so I'll be grateful for any good advice. well thank you