[SOLVED] How to link the manufacturers page to load the manufacturers products?

Started by kostianev, December 01, 2020, 13:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kostianev

Hello,

I have about 50 manufacturers with link the list of all manufacturers. Now when I click the logo or the h2 name of the manufacturer page - the VM system load detail page of the manufacturer with description and logo. I need the main page of all manufacturers to load direct the products list of the manufacturer, not the details page. How can I achieve this?

pinochico

Change PHP file for manufacture module and change URL for this - URL will be as category page with manufacture ID as parameter in URL
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

kostianev

Thank you, I did it. So, if you want to change the Manufacturers page to load direct the products, not the details page must do that:

Change the file components/com_virtuemart/views/manufacturer/tmpl/default.php ot make your own override in your template_folder/html/com_virtuemart/manufacturer

and edit this row: <?php echo $manufacturerURL; ?>
with this: <?php echo $manufacturerIncludedProductsURL; ?>

It work fine for me 8)