News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Errors Informations.

Started by MyDesigner, November 21, 2020, 19:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinochico

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

jenkinhill

Why not use Joomla's error report setting?  Tutorial here with pictures, of course, you don't want to set it to maximum but it shows where the setting is. 
https://www.joomlashack.com/blog/joomla/how-to-turn-your-error-reporting-to-maximum/
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

MyDesigner

I try to disable error with PHP, Virtuemart, Joomla and .HTACCESS... not function. :(

Can I return to previuous version of VirtueMart?

Thanks.

MyDesigner

Hi, I have upgraded to version 3.8.7 10378 and I have resolved errors but in customer order there is a new error:

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in .../home/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/calculationh.php on line 1214

Have you any solution?
Thanks.

jenkinhill

It is a PHP Warning. If it is displaying on the frontend turn off as advised above.

I also am testing 3.8.7 10378 (on PHP 7.4.12) and the same warning is recorded in the error log, but as it is a development version rather than a stable public release I do expect to see some minor issues.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum